Today we begin our soon to be utterly not-so-famous Wednesday List edition. Every Wednesday I will be posting a list of the top ____ reasons for ____. Welcome to the first edition.
Today's edition of the list will be mild and introductory.
Top 10 Reasons the Smuggler Nut-kick is the greatest move ever in any video game since the dawn of time.
- #10 - Nutshots always win Americas funniest home videos, nuff said.
- #9 - Nut-kicking is a tried and true American tradition. From sports to fighting, we love jubbly juggling with our feet.
- #8 - Han shot first BUT, If they had been standing it would have been a nut-kick + headshot. Lucas came to me in a dream and told me. Then kicked me in the nuts...
- #7 - To many video games ignore the soft and squishy s. Imagine World of Warcraft warlocks with the spell "nut-coil". Yeah. Exactly.
- #6 - Shin-kicking sounds like a sport played by retards in football pads somewhere in Bulgaria.
- #5 - Imagine winning a pvp battleground with a nut-kick. E-P-I-C.
- #4 - Punching people is so 1990.
- #3 - You can't "ice down" a lightsaber hole in your nuts.
- #2 - They left it out of monopoly:
THE NUMBER ONE REASON THE SMUGGLER NUT-KICK IS THE GREATES MOVE EVER IN ANY VIDEOGAME SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME:
The future term of instakilling in videogames will be replaced with BOOM NUT-KICK HEADSHOT.
Hope you guys enjoyed the list. Now go kick someone in the nuts. Cheers all.
LordHammer wrote 873 Days Ago (neutral)0Haha0 points Wufa wrote 873 Days Ago (neutral)0That's AWESOME!0 points swtorcrafter wrote 874 Days Ago (positive)1hah! lolz1 point Buttniks wrote 874 Days Ago (positive)1Nice! I hope BHs get some sort of nut kick.1 point Flagg wrote 875 Days Ago (neutral)0One is glad to be useful. ;)1 point