1) Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of TORSyndicate Community to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to TORSyndicate Community by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. TORSyndicate Community's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached via email address.
2) Full usage of materials member sites who are found to be publishing full content from other sites which are not set for syndication, and do not have written consent from the owners of said sites, will have their member site status revoked without question.
3) Language Users will note that people of various ages love Star Wars, and that TORSyndicate is a mature community in the sense that appropriate language should be used. Please note while writing blogs that the content (language) should be appropriate for most readers, and that all articles written should conform to a PG-13 rating, excessive use of sexual content, cursing, or anything which the administration deems inappropriate, will be found unacceptable and may be cause for your blog to be removed permanently and your ability to post publicly to be revoked until further review.
4) Member Site Banner Exchange Groups which decide to go through the membersite process and have their websites banner displayed on the TORSyndicate.com's Membersites Page and Membersites Slider on the main page agree to display on their website a TORSyndicate.com banner, Sites which do not feature a banner either on their main site or an appropriately visable links page within 72 hours of notification from the TORSyndicate staff about placement will have their banner removed and membersite status revoked until such time that they are compliant with the Membersite Banner Exchange. This ruling is being placed to make the process fair for all membersites, as no favoritism will be shown to any fan sites, guilds, podcasts etc.
5) Game testing / Beta Information (NDA) members found to be providing images, links to images, videos or information concerning beta testing, or leaked information about beta testing, or subjects currently under embargo by Bioware or EA, will have their membership revoked permanently.
a) Membersites found to be providing images, links to images, videos or information concerning beta testing, or leaked information about beta testing, or subjects currently under embargo by Bioware or EA, will be removed as membersites, and have their banners removed from the site permanently. Sites will be given 72 hours to remove the offending material before they will be removed from the TORSyndicate community.
6) Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TORSyndicate Community BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF TORSyndicate Community HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TORSyndicate Community.S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO TORSyndicate Community FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
You agree to indemnify and hold TORSyndicate Community, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
8) Anonymous Email Services.
Please note that the use of Anonymous Email services such as qq.com and 163.com is currently not permitted here on TORSyndicate.com due to security and spam issues. Users registering with us using those services will be removed.
By accepting Member status you make the following statement
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.